Wednesday 8 August 2012

My Contribution To The Team (Benedict)

I'am mostly in charge of  "designing."
I design posters for I.Tea like promotions and events.
i have designed posters like Chocolate Day , $1 dollar Lemon Tea, I.Tea posters etc.
Before every poster i design , i will spent about 1 to 2 hours surfing the net for ideas on designing the posters.
For each poster i design, i took around 4 to 6 hours designing one.

The problems i face was to make my designs look nice and appealing...
I keep on redoing and finding new ideas for the design as i found out that my poster wasn't up to expectation after completion.

To solve my problems, i always ask my teammates and friends for their opinions and advises about my posters and change/edit after hearing them out .  From there, I learnt the mistakes I made, things to look out for in the future and improve on the next one.

Most of all, my teammates have also help me in designing the posters too... they told me how to improve my poster designs and sometimes they even personally help me to edit! Therefore credits goes to them too :) Everyone have put in the effort to design too.

Here are some of the poster designs :)













1 comment:

  1. You are a good designer! We appreciate the effort and jokes you brought to the team!

    ReplyDelete