Thursday 9 August 2012

Contribution to the team (Wilson)

I'm the secretary for our team.
I mostly take down what was done in each meetings.I then post these infomations on our own group's Facebook page for my group members to take note of what has been done and what hasn't.  I was the one taking most of the photographs of drinks which will eventually be used for designing posters for promotions and events as I lived relatively near to I-Tea's Tampines shop. I also helped out in the designing of the Loyalty Card.

Problem I faced:
-  The major problem I faced during this project is the distance of my home and school. Since I lived in Tampines, which is on the Eastern side of Singapore, it is often a major problem for me to turn up for meetings, especially when I am the secretary. Since most of my group mates and our boss, Mr Ma, live in the Western side of Singapore, almost all the meeting with our boss would be at the I-Tea's Bukit Gombak shop. However, I did tried to make it for each and every meetings. Our leader, Daniel, understood the troubles it would take to travel back and forth Singapore and was able to exclude me in some of the minor meeting that doesn't require me to be there.During some of these meeting, I would be heading I-Tea's Tampines Shop to take photographs required for the posters.Jin Wei had also helped me in one occasion to take down what was done during one of the meeting that was late at night and held at I-Tea's Bukit Gombak shop, knowing that I would not be able to attend as if I did, it would be past midnight before I reached home from the meeting. And for this reason, I thank both Daniel and Jin Wei for helping me out and the rest of my group members for being understanding to my situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment