Thursday 26 April 2012

Blog entry #4

Date: 25 April 2012
Time: Around 3pm
Place: Tampines Block 201B

After I split up with Daniel and Benedict,who went to Ang Mo Kio Hub to search for companies, I went to scout for companies in the area where I live in,Tampines.

The first shop I approach was a bubbletea and snack shop. It sells a variety of bubbletea and also some snacks like French Fries and Popcorn chicken. I spoke with the person attending the shop for about 5mins. Unfortunately, she was unable to collaborate with my group as she told me that apprently,the manager of the shop doesn't come down to the shop.Since she also didn't have the manager's number or email address, I left the shop to search for others. [Failure]

The second shop I approach was also a bubbletea shop called I-Tea. I spoke to the people attending to the shop for about 10mins. They told me that their manager also rarely comes down to the shop. However, they managed to give me their manager's number. After I left the shop,I called the manager and we spoke for about 5mins. Since he was having a meeting at that time,we didn't manage to discuss much but he told me to call back later at night to discuss more.

3hours later, I called the manager again and this time,we spoke and discuss for about 20mins. The manager,Mr Ma, was very interested in collaborating with me and my group. After i told him that this collaboration is free and that we are very interested in the collaboration with their companies, he agreed to the collaboration straightaway. He asked me to email him a proposal so that he could understand more about this collaboration. I thanked him and told him that I will send him a proposal and also I will discuss with the rest of my group members about this potential collaboration. [Pending] (The company had agreed to collaborate)

No comments:

Post a Comment